Past one o’clock. You must have gone to bed.
The Milky Way streams silver through the night.
I’m in no hurry; with lightning telegrams
I have no cause to wake or trouble you.
And, as they say, the incident is closed.
Love’s boat has smashed against the daily grind.
Now you and I are quits. Why bother then
To balance mutual sorrows, pains, and hurts.
Behold what quiet settles on the world.
Night wraps the sky in tribute from the stars.
In hours like these, one rises to address
The ages, history, and all creation.
Vladimir Mayakovsky (1930)
- the-cold-flower reblogged this from fullfrenzy
- dizkubrickteamodemais reblogged this from fullfrenzy
- hallucinogenic-toreador likes this
- brujachula likes this
- thestarstone likes this
- n00body likes this
- the-cat-in-the-mask likes this
- aliensnotbots likes this
- skunsa likes this
- tinarisa likes this
- demontpensier likes this
- jackmarlowe likes this
- kshchk reblogged this from kubricks and added:
- atpen likes this
- shyredfox likes this
- reinkedevos likes this
- kseniasonic reblogged this from iago-rotten
- tulsajack reblogged this from stevenluce
- nothingtoup reblogged this from iago-rotten
- stevenluce reblogged this from iago-rotten
- nataljaromanoff likes this
- iago-rotten reblogged this from kubricks
- atomicyawn likes this
- kubricks reblogged this from fullfrenzy
- kenhatter reblogged this from tergiverso
- tergiverso reblogged this from fullfrenzy
- slongo likes this
- joshuarobertlong likes this
- fullfrenzy posted this